The Chamber SWLA and SWLA Economic Alliance are ready to serve the Business and Industry of our five parish region.
1. Be safe and remember the Calcasieu Parish curfew is from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m.
2. We are in a Covid-19 pandemic, so wear a mask and social distance. Health care facilities are limited.
3. Apply to FEMA and SBA for business recovery loans.
4. Let Us know if your business is open so we can post it on Facebook at SWLA: Open for Business
5. When power returns, The SEED Center will serve as a Business Recovery Center for SWLA.
6. If you need us, call (337) 309-0870.
Resource Links for Laura
The SBA (Small Business Administration) offers loans to suit many types of companies and organizations. Some loans can be for up to $2 Million, and some like the EIDL (Economic Injury Disaster Loan) are best for smaller businesses and non-profits.
Or, you can call (800) 659-1955, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Louisiana SBDC (Small Business Development Center) is also offering guidance to businesses.