Back To Business: SWLA
Our region is getting back to business after months of quarantine and we can speed up our economic recovery by spending money at our local businesses and encouraging our friends and neighbors to do so as well. Buying local supports our neighbors. Currently, there are several programs already working towards the same goals and are a great resource in finding local businesses that are open and need your support. Two of these programs are ChooseLocalSWLA and #ShopSafelyLC
Stay Safe & Buy Local
This effort is backed by the Chamber SWLA, Healthy Image, Image 360, and more. As the campaign progresses, we expect more media partners to sign on.
Here is a sample billboard ad which will be running around the region.
Sign For Your Business
Social Media Posts
In order to maintain a safe environment for your business, we ask that all businesses adhere to the guidelines outlined by the State Fire Marshal’s Office and the Louisiana Department of Health. This information can be found at OpenSafely.la.gov.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- For a guide of businesses that can be open at any given time, visit gov.louisiana.gov/page/can-this-business-open.
- Members of the public can continue to get information from the Governor’s office by visiting Coronavirus.la.gov and by texting LACOVID to 67283.
- Members of the public can continue to get information from the Department of Health by visiting ldh.la.gov/coronavirus.
- People with general questions about COVID-19 in Louisiana can call 211.
Chamber SWLA Members Offering Testing:
- Business Health Partners
- Executive Medical Clinic of Lake Charles
- Fast Pace Health Urgent Care
- Iles Medical Testing
- Lake Charles Urgent Care
Chamber SWLA Members Offering Remediation (Cleaning) Services
- Apex Disaster Specialists
- Cotton Global Disaster Solutions
- Global Management
- Southern Janicorp
- Lofton Staffing
- Turner Industries