Join the Chamber
The Chamber Southwest Louisiana (SWLA) is the voice of the Southwest Louisiana business community and promotes ongoing regional development to cultivate a higher quality of life for all citizens on Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron and Jefferson Davis Parishes.
Simply put, a chamber of commerce is a group of businesses that have banded together to solve problems that a single business could not solve on its own.
By joining The Chamber SWLA, and its more than 1,300 members, you can take advantage of many direct benefits and services to improve your bottom line.
Legislative Services: Legislation on the local, state and national levels pertaining to the business and professional community is monitored closely by The Chamber's Governmental Affairs Committee, Chamber SWLA staff, and our lobbyists -- The Picard Group.
We also do our best to connect you with elected officials and key policy makers. We host several events a year where you can meet with elected officials and learn more about the legislation we are monitoring in Baton Rouge and Washington, D.C.
Exposure: As a member, you get two free listings within our Membership Directory and Buyers Guide, additional exposure online within our searchable directory, a free listing on the SWLA Connection App, as well as exclusive, discounted advertising opportunities in the American Press. Upon joining and at the beginning of every year, we will present you with your annual membership decal which lets your customer know that you a committed member of our business community.
Insider Information: Every member of your staff can sign up for our weekly e-newsletter to find out the latest news and events taking place through us and other members. When you sign up for a committee or task force, you can make one-on-one connections with other regional business leaders while being pro-active in the community. The Chamber SWLA also brings in high-level speakers and subject matter experts for seminars and workshops on current topics aimed toward improving your business.
Discounts: The Chamber SWLA has several discount programs that you can take advantage of to save you and your business money.
- Office Depot Purchase Program - You can take advantage of our exclusive member discounts on office supplies. Click here to sign up.
- Perk Program - Our member-to-member discount program - Chamber Perks- encourages members and their employees to buy from other Chamber members.
Networking: We host multiple events a month! So there is always something coming up that might be perfect for you! Some of our events include Business After Hours, Business EXPO, Annual Golf Tournament, Seminars, Workshops, and more!
The Chamber SWLA
- Is a non-profit organization and is not associated with any governmental agency.
- Dues may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- 85% of our membership is small business.
- Is one of the most active Chambers in South Louisiana.
- Holds a 5-star accreditation from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce putting it in the top 1% of chambers in the Nation.
- In affiliation with the Alliance, employs a 18-member professional staff that provides guidance and expertise in achieving Chamber and Alliance goals.
The Chamber SWLA is located within the Southwest Louisiana Entrepreneurial and Economic Development (SEED) Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Check out our membership levels and then set an appointment to speak with someone on our membership team.
(337) 433-3632 ext. 1209