Southwest Louisiana - The Alliance/Chamber SWLA Business Development and Inclusion Task Force and McNeese State University are sponsoring a panel discussion on January 15, to inform area industry and business representatives in the five-parish area about the opportunities to offer professional internships to international students attending McNeese.
The event will be held on January 15, from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. In the Willis Noland Conference Room at the SEED Center (4310 Ryan Street, Lake Charles). The panel will give insight on the benefits of working with a diverse workforce and will answer questions and offer information about requirements for employing non-US employees with H-1B visa status. Lunch will be served. This event is open to the public.
The event moderator will be Ernie Broussard with Hunt, Guillot and Associates who also serves as Chairman of the Alliance/Chamber SWLA’s Business Development and Inclusion Task Force.
● Alex Boti, (ReCon, Engineering Manager & Vice President of Engineering)
● Whitney Dickerson (McNeese State University, College of Science, Engineering, & Mathematics, Internship Coordinator)
● Preble Giltz Girard (McNeese State University, Director of International Programs)
● Paul L. Rainey (McNeese State University, Career Counselor & Coordinator)
● Morgan Turpin (McNeese State University, College of Business, Internship Director)